Krystian, Aneta and their dog Magnus had an amazing time during our autumn session in the park. They are an incredibly energetic and easy going couple – they were simply fun to be around.
They got married in the summer last year so now they decided it was time for an autumn photo session with their husky. Beautiful colours of autumn, relaxed couple and their amazing Siberian husky – definitely a recipe for a photographic success!
Edinburgh family sessions
Edinburgh family sessions – Edinburgh family photography
Tips for families before their photo session:
- Consider the location of the session when choosing your clothing – remember that neutral colours, very soft pastels, oatmeals, light browns, grays, and slate blues will go well with any location.
- Weather is also a good thing to think about before the photoshoot. Remember to take your umbrella, just in case 🙂
- Your outfits don’t have to be 100% colour-coordinated!
- Forced smiles are forbidden! I’m always up for authentic laughter and smiles. I like my families to have fun and the pictures to show how much fun the people are having.
- You can incorporate an activity that you all love to do together – it can be running with your dog in the park, hiking or having a picnic.
- Please remember – not everyone needs to be looking or smiling at the camera at the very same time.
- Pets are always welcome at my photo sessions, especially if they are an important part of the family.
- I’m all about the photographs that depict the connection with the family you love. Of course I don’t mind a few posed images – nevertheless the real love is something I’m always chasing!
Have a look at some more amazing stories right here on my blog.
Interested in a family session? Send me a message via the contact form.