I met Caroline and her husband Victor on a chilly Sunday morning. Fallen leaves and autumn colorful park alleys were an amazing background to our family session. They brought their dog Candy which was a great idea (I love dogs!) as she kept us entertained through the whole session.
Caroline, a happy soon-to-be-mom, looked beautiful and glowing. And the park in autumn was an incredibly scenic area that made the perfect background for our session.
Edinburgh maternity photographer
Edinburgh maternity sessions – Edinburgh maternity photographer
Here are some maternity session tips that will help you decide when and where you can have your photographs taken:
- I believe that the best time to schedule your maternity session is around 28-34 weeks, when your tummy is nice and round.
- It’s a great idea to combine your maternity session with some family shots! Of course I don’t mind if it’s only you – I’m a big fan of feminine, delicate sessions. Pets are also welcome 🙂
- Maternity sessions can take place in a park, garden or at an outdoor location of your choice.
- It’s also a good idea to have your maternity session indoors if you think you’d feel better at home. Both outdoor and indoor sessions can be intimate and beautiful. An outdoor one can offer us a stunning landscape and natural environment whilst indoor maternity session tend to be more private and intimate. Remember that the most important thing is that you feel comfortable during the photoshoot.
- Maternity photography sessions usually take about an hour to 90 minutes.
- What should you wear? A nice outfit you like, and you will feel relaxed and comfortable in!
To book your Edinburgh maternity session get in touch via the contact form. Or simply drop me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find more sessions in the blog section.
Let’s capture the beauty of your growing baby bump together!